Your Journey to Becoming Fit For Life Starts Right Here
Fit moms don’t have time, they make time. The fact that you’re here means you’ve made time. Or perhaps you’re reading this with your little one peeping over your shoulder (your mom needs to see this! She’ll be an even better mom afterwards, promise!)
Mom Blob, Mom Guilt, Make It Stop
We all think that we know what we “should” be doing so we aren’t what I like to call, a “mom blob,” but between PTAs, doctors appointments, illness, volleyball tournaments, and work, it feels like there’s literally no time left for a workout, let alone energy for a squat. Yet if you do miss a soccer practice for a workout or put anytime on you, the mom guilt kicks in. It’s all about to change.
Be Part of the Next Group of 15 Women Who I Help Lose the Blob, the Guilt, and BS Excuses.
This Is Seriously Unlike Anything Else You’ve Ever Tried
…oh and have you tried a lot! You’ve done challenges, boot camps, meal plans and gyms, but I’m here to break the news – all of these don’t work in the long run.
Become Fit For Life
You get mentally fit and physically fit so that your results become a lifestyle and you won’t pack on the pounds after finishing the program.
If it takes 9 months to grow a human, then it should take 9 months to grow a new busy to bomb fit mom.
Become a Better Mom
I help you lose the guilt, become a better mom with more energy, more zest for life, and hey, your kids can join in too as my program is safe.
Keep Weight Off
If you put your all into everything, stay connected on the groups, and stick with the program I guarantee that you will get down to 20% body fat or less!
What You Get From The Program
Becoming a better mom to yourself, to your partner and kids needs a conscious change on every level, and by that I mean the following:
A bomb mom has the right mindset, organization and activity. I help you develop a strong mindset to go on this journey with me. I’m all about strong independent like-minded women.
I don’t do diets. I give you practical nutritional advice so that you know what to order at a restaurant (it’s definitely not just salads), and FYI there are no meal plans. You’re gonna collect data on your body, learn how your body responds to food, and eat what works best for you.
You’ll also get exclusive access to the following guides:
- BTBFM Food List
- BTBFM Dining Out Guide
- BTBFM Travel Food Survival Guide
- BTBFM Recipe Book
Cardio is great but it’s not what is going to get you ripped. You’re gonna be squatting, lifting weights, doing functional training, and I’ll help you every step of the way with complete workout programs to follow, recorded and live workouts.
You get a support system of women just like you (aka supermoms), and trainers to hold you accountable. We share the good, the bad and the ugly on a private Facebook group. I also ‘vet’ everyone beforehand to make sure that we’re all the right fit.
How It Works
- I only take on 15 women at a time, so schedule a call with myself, Melissa Vogel here. It’ll take 20 minutes, where I get to know you and you can ask questions. I want to know if you’re right for the program. Slots are limited, so schedule a call now.
- If you’re a good fit for the program, you’ll gain access to The Bomb Mom Course and membership site to get trained before you start training. Then you will begin your 4-week intensive course where you learn how to change your habits, routines, and behaviors once and for all.
- We will get you signed up and reserve your spot for the next training session.
- Upon completing the 4-week intensive course, join our Busy to Bomb Fit Mom Community where you’ll spend the next 9-months becoming confident AF.
- After 3 months, you will recommit for another 6 months – and with a 90% renewal rate, you’re definitely in good company to become the woman you’ve always wanted to be.
- Schedule a call with me now and let’s get you busy to bomb fit mom.
Have Questions and Want to Know Even More?
About Melissa Vogel:
I’m first and foremost a mom to 3 daughters, an online coach, actress, and podcast host for Bomb Mom Podcast aimed at busy working moms who want to get back to being fit, strong, and confident – without sacrificing their role as a mom. I’ve been in the fitness & wellness industry for over 20 years, yet I still put on 60 lbs after giving birth, but I lost it and managed to keep it off and want to help you do this too. Another thing I’m proud of is the fact that I’m never photoshopped, and I want to create a group of women who feel confident AF.