What is a certified female athlete Confidence Coach? What limiting beliefs are holding you back? How can you shift self talk?
In this podcast, I speak with with Breanne Smedly and my daughter Havannah Vogel.
We discuss the parents role in sports, importance of self talk and how what we say to our little athletes matters!
Meet Breanne Smedley
Breanne is a certified female athlete Confidence Coach who works
to empower and enable female athletes to cultivate true confidence,
unlock their potential, and level up their performance across all aspects
of their lives. She has a true passion for empowering female athletes with the mental aspect of their
sport. Her areas of expertise include: goal setting, affirmations & visualization, crushing
limiting beliefs, shifting self-talk, overcoming mistakes, performing
under pressure, letting go of perfectionism, managing stress, and
becoming more resilient.
In This Podcast
- limiting beliefs
- shifting self-talk
- overcoming mistakes
- performing under pressure
- How we should and shouldn’t speak with our little athletes.
The key is in the details
When visualizing who you want to become as an athlete, picture the all the details. What your wearing, how your hair looks etc.
What’s your hype number?
- Think about your best playing moment and assign that a number, one through ten. One being, you just rolled out of bed with no energy and ten being your so hyped you could run through a brick wall.
- Visualize where you need to be to preform your best.
- Set a pre game routine that will help you achieve that mindset shift. ( this could be listening to music or as simple as putting your hair up)
Learn what separates confident, elite athletes from ‘average’ athletes
Learn how our daughters can cultivate the type of confidence that reaches beyond the competition field/court. We will learn the two key foundations to confidence, elite performance and actionable strategies that athletes can start using now to become the most confident versions of themselves. We will also be talking about how we as moms can support this process in our athlete daughters
Confidence: Your Athlete Daughter’s Biggest Competitive Advantage. Key Strategies to Start Now.”
- BTBFM FREE EMAIL COURSE
- Building Elite Athletes with Breanne Smedley BM|78
- Free Mom and athlete worksheet
- Sign up for Busy to Bomb Fit Mom
- Connect with Melissa on Facebook and Instagram
- Email Melissa: email@example.com
Meet Melissa Vogel
Melissa Vogel is an energetic keynote speaker, business owner, certified personal trainer, certified group fitness instructor, 1st degree Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do, a mother of three, and a podcaster.
Melissa has been voted as the Best Personal Trainer for 2020 by Inland Empire Magazine, and Built the Busy to Bomb Fit Mom exercise system.
She is quickly becoming recognized for her expertise and influence in her field!
Melissa has contributed to numerous publications and has been featured in the Trail Blazer Magazine, and published in the April 2020 edition of Health Magazine. Her approach incorporates personal experience, energy, humor, and charisma.
Thanks for listening!
Did you enjoy this podcast? Feel free to share this podcast on social media! You can also leave a review of the Bomb Mom Podcast on Apple Podcasts (previously iTunes) and subscribe!