Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Visit melissavogelfitness.com/course for the free email course.
Where are the old habits that you are running on taking you in life? How is your old programming impacting your current life? Can you release old stressors to give you back your energy and vitality?
In this podcast, I speak with Simon Harris about freedom activation, how it can help you release old stressors, and some simple techniques you can start practicing today.
Meet Simon Harris
Simon is one of a select few qualified to guide and teach Freedom Activation. He continues to develop this powerful tool. He uses Freedom Activation to great effect inside the Freedom Project with amazing results He is studying Havening, HeartMath, Wim Hof, and SOMA.
He is training to become a freediving instructor, alongside his hobbies of sailing, skiing, tennis, walking, and still driving very fast cars on racing circuits around the world.
His passion is gaining knowledge and experiences to continually become more than he thought he was. He favors simple powerful techniques that are easily usable in daily life. He is passionate to share his experiences and wisdom to help others realize they are far more powerful than they think they are.
Visit her website. Connect on Instagram and Facebook.
Subscribe to the YouTube channel. Email Simon at email@example.com
In This Podcast
- What is freedom activation?
- Steps of freedom activation
- What you can do now with freedom activation
- Simple techniques to begin with freedom activation
What is freedom activation?
What I love about it is that it has results and it’s so simple … yet deeply profound … we firmly ask questions, and it just allows you – with someone else there – to unhook and discover those inner beliefs that you just don’t realize are there. (Simon Harris)
These are the behaviors and patterns that you absorb from your lived experience: your childhood, your parents, your friends, and your society.
These behaviors and habits function under the surface of our awareness and they will continue to guide all of our behavior and decision-making until we become conscious of them, and make active, conscious changes in our lives.
It sounds very simple but until you actually do it in real life where you are encouraged to feel the feelings. The energetic release from what I see from people is extraordinary because you finally say these things that you have never said out loud. (Simon Harris)
Steps of freedom activation
- Release emotions by discussing events and feelings out loud to be your best energetic self. You are able to do this best when you are at peace with releasing the pain that you are choosing to hold on to.
- Asking yourself: how do you choose to feel and think about that person or event that you could embrace, going forward, that will encourage your growth and evolution?
- Work with this daily: you will receive strong energetic releases in the beginning, but it is the habits and the programming that you have to change through your daily habits and by making small active changes.
It is important to remain aware of your thoughts which are combinations of your ego and your mind and be conscious of what is happening around you and how your feelings respond to it. Most of the time, before we do serious work, many of our reactions are rooted in past experiences we have had. Therefore, often we are reacting to and superimposing the old experience onto what is actually happening.
The memory is 50% inaccurate and we have [gotten to] the point now where we are so clever with the ego that we will manufacture a memory to justify the story. (Simon Harris)
What you can do now with freedom activation
Look at the five most important people in your life now and in your childhood.
Look at relatives, family, loved ones, and friends. Look at any of their behaviors or patterns that bother or upset you. If you could change anything about them and want to change something about them, there is a chance that you share a similar trait simply because they are close to you in life.
Observe what these behaviors are and be real and honest with yourself in talking about whether you might have them or not, or whether you are acting with them unconsciously.
I can’t change [them], but by me changing me and lifting my vibration, it allows them to show up differently in my world. (Simon Harris)
Simple techniques to begin with freedom activation
- First thing in the morning, notice your first one or two judgments: any simple behaviors of other people that trip you up.
- Notice the behavior, know that you cannot control the other person’s behavior but you have a feeling coming up in response: ask yourself if it even really matters.
You are the one who assigns meaning to what happens around you.
- Freeing Your Mind And Body With Scott Sunderland: The Freedom Project, Part 1 of 4 | BM 70
- Finding Ugly with Scott Sunderland: The Freedom Project, Part 2 of 4 | BM 71
- Breaking Through With Breathwork with Em Hollis: The Freedom Project, Part 3 of 4 | BM 72
- G2G Bars – use code ‘Melissa’ for 50% off
- BTBFM FREE EMAIL COURSE
- Sign up for Busy to Bomb Fit Mom
- Connect with Melissa on Facebook and Instagram
- Email Melissa: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Melissa Vogel
Melissa Vogel is an energetic keynote speaker, business owner, certified personal trainer, certified group fitness instructor, 1st degree Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do, a mother of three, and a podcaster.
Melissa has been voted as the Best Personal Trainer for 2020 by Inland Empire Magazine, and Built the Busy to Bomb Fit Mom exercise system.
She is quickly becoming recognized for her expertise and influence in her field!
Melissa has contributed to numerous publications and has been featured in the Trail Blazer Magazine, and published in the April 2020 edition of Health Magazine. Her approach incorporates personal experience, energy, humor, and charisma.
Thanks for listening!
Did you enjoy this podcast? Feel free to share this podcast on social media! You can also leave a review of the Bomb Mom Podcast on Apple Podcasts (previously iTunes) and subscribe! Bomb Mom is part of the Practice of the Practice Podcast Network, a family of podcasts that change the world. To hear other podcasts like Empowered & Unapologetic, Imperfect Thriving, Faith in Practice, Grow a Group Practice or Beta Male Revolution, go to practiceofthepractice.com/network.