How can you make worthwhile, sustainable, and life-altering changes for yourself and your daily life? What can you do every day to achieve your biggest goals? Are you curious to see where your potential lies?
In this podcast episode, Melissa Vogel speaks with Moira Kucaba about rising up and 3 steps you can take to day to spring into action!
Meet Moira Kucaba
Moira is a wife and a mother. She struggled with alcoholism and an eating disorder. Today, she’s sober, in the best shape of her life, and a 7-figure business owner.
Five years ago, she hit rock bottom. Her marriage was falling apart and business wasn’t thriving. She wasn’t showing up as a mom. Her self-image had never been worse. Moira was in recovery from addiction and bulimia.
Something had to change. That’s why she set out on a journey to finally discover the true path towards success. Through the power of goal setting and a solid dose of accountability, she accomplished more in 365 days than she had in my entire life.
In This Podcast
- Effective change comes from the inside, not the outside
- Translate information into action
- 3 tips to get to action
Effective change comes from the inside, not the outside
No diet will fix body dysmorphia, no workout routine will fix your view of your body, no mindset practice will change your habits; unless you consciously work to better them and create them holistically from within you first.
You need to get fit mentally in order to get fit physically, and your mental fitness can be exercised together with others within a community, whether in reality or online. This accountability can fuel you.
Through dedicating time to bettering yourself through practicing daily mental mindset work, you can begin to flourish instead of trudging through your day to day unconsciously, always and only looking forward to the weekend.
Every single thing that we desire in life, I believe, is on the other side of fear, on the other side of that leap. People listen so much to their heads, the self-doubt and the uncertainty … and we don’t listen to our gut, we don’t listen to our calling. (Moira Kucaba)
For many people, amazing opportunities and things in their lives have come from listening to that gut-calling.
Translate information into action
No matter how many courses you study or save on your phone, no matter how many books you read or talks you listen to; no change will be made unless you actively make it. Success comes from taking action.
The action does not need to be massive because by breaking it down, you can easily work with it. Break a year-long goal down into what you need to do each month, and again into what you need to do each week. Remind yourself every day when you wake up what your goals are, and allow these reminders to fuel you.
3 tips to get to action
- Vision: If you had all the money and time in the world, what would your life look like? Remove all the boundaries to see what you would truly like to do with your time. Ask yourself and give yourself permission to dream bigger. Write it down, read it every morning.
- Make yourself read or listen to personal growth every day: Read 10 pages or listen for 10 minutes to some personal growth wisdom every single day, because it will lead to inner shifts. Do this first thing in the morning. Wake up, read something good and put something good into your brain before you deal with the world.
- Develop a morning process: A habit and a rhythm that you do daily. It may be difficult in the beginning, although keep pushing at building small, sustainable habits every day until it becomes a part of your day.
- Real Talk About Fear and Anxiety with Kristen Ulmer | BM 41
- BTBFM FREE EMAIL COURSE
- Sign up for Busy to Bomb Fit Mom
- Connect with Melissa on Facebook and Instagram
- Email Melissa: email@example.com
Meet Melissa Vogel
Melissa Vogel is an energetic keynote speaker, business owner, certified personal trainer, certified group fitness instructor, 1st degree Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do, a mother of three, and a podcaster.
Melissa has been voted as the Best Personal Trainer for 2020 by Inland Empire Magazine, and Built the Busy to Bomb Fit Mom exercise system.
She is quickly becoming recognized for her expertise and influence in her field!
Melissa has contributed to numerous publications and has been featured in the Trail Blazer Magazine, and published in the April 2020 edition of Health Magazine. Her approach incorporates personal experience, energy, humor, and charisma.
Thanks for listening!
Did you enjoy this podcast? Feel free to share this podcast on social media! You can also leave a review of the Bomb Mom Podcast on Apple Podcasts (previously iTunes) and subscribe!
Bomb Mom is part of the Practice of the Practice Podcast Network, a family of podcasts that change the world. To hear other podcasts like Empowered & Unapologetic, Imperfect Thriving, Faith in Practice, Grow a Group Practice or Beta Male Revolution, go to practiceofthepractice.com/network.