Breakfast is so important and it’s such a huge meal of the day, Even if you’re doing intermittent fasting, its the break of your fast.
What’s in my bowl
- 6-7 egg whites + 1 egg yolk *cooked with olive oil
- 1/2 cup plain organic quick oats *cook eggs and oats separately then mix together with rest of ingredients
- Sea salt
Why it’s in my bowl
I have a ‘no matter what’ mindset and I don’t deviate from my goals.
- There are a lot of eggs because I want 25-30 grams of protein to get me going.
- I choose oats as my carb (150 calories) because it’s gluten-free, stay with you longer and help maintain and keep your blood sugar up, and then slowly come down.
- Cinnamon is a natural fat burner, has a thermogenic effect and is anti-inflammatory
This is my transformation. I have been eating it every day for 5 years, even when I go camping, using my NuWave! My body wants, knows, and craves this same nutrient-dense breakfast every day.